Sun salutations

Ever wondered what a sun salutation is? surya namaskar = sun salutation = saluting the sun. A series of poses to warm up the body, creating heat while focusing the mind on the breath and the movement creating stillness in the mind. Do these steps with each breath for 1 round of a classic sunContinue reading “Sun salutations”

5 beginner yoga poses

5 poses great for beginners, if you have no idea where to start, start with these. Remember always listen to your body and if anything feels painful, ease out. Pain is a big no! 1. Side stretch, try to keep your body in line, keep the chest open. Bend i to the arm on theContinue reading “5 beginner yoga poses”

30 Day ‘new to yoga’ challenge

Whether you are a beginner to fitness, a beginner to yoga or just want to improve on what you already know about yoga. Come and join me on 1st january 2021 and start a new challenge. The 30 days of yoga challenge is for anyone. Short practices that lead up to longer classes. There’s noContinue reading “30 Day ‘new to yoga’ challenge”

5 poses to help with arm balances

Arm balances require alot of strength, mindset and practice. Practice these 5 poses daily and watch your arm balances improve. Easy Chaturanga. Chaturanga is a difficult pose to master. It requires alot of strength and if done wrong can cause alot of damage. So its always a good idea to practice on your knees. CheckContinue reading “5 poses to help with arm balances”

Biscoff cake cup recipe

I got a little bit too addicted to this, just warning you before you make it and get hooked like me. Ingredients: ¼ cup biscoff spread ¼ cup oat milk ¼ cup self raising flour Mix with a fork and Microwave for 1 minute 15 secs on 800. Then i usually top with soya iceContinue reading “Biscoff cake cup recipe”