5 poses great for beginners, if you have no idea where to start, start with these.
Remember always listen to your body and if anything feels painful, ease out. Pain is a big no!
1. Side stretch, try to keep your body in line, keep the chest open. Bend i to the arm on the floor. Look where feels comfortable.
2. Twist, twist from the belly, then the ribs, then the chest. Look where is comfortable. Inhale lengthen, exhale twist.
3. Cat/cow. Inhale drop the belly look forward. Exhale arch your back like a scared cat, navel to spine. Move with your own breath.
4. Opposite arm and leg holds. Core engaged, find your balance. Blanket under the knee if needed.
5. Childs pose. Knees wide, toes together. Sink your chest to the mat and relax focus on your breath.
Let me know if you have any questions.